When you add social icons to your YouTube channel banner it makes it easy for your subscribers to communicate and keep up to date with you. Having a social presence is extremely important these days and something a lot of your subscribers would love to get involved with.
Of course you’ll need to set up your channel social media accounts first but once you have done you can add them to your channel main page. This makes it easy for anyone looking at your channel to get straight to you pages directly from your banner.
You’re able to put your twitter, Facebook, Instagram along with any other links that you think your views might find useful such as your website if you have one.
- Guide to adding social links to your YouTube channel
- Click on the user icon in the top right-hand corner
- From the dropdown select my channel
- Next click on the blue ‘customize channel’ button
- The next step is to click on the ‘About’ tab
- Finally, in the links section add the URL’s of any of the channels you want to link to
What social icons look like on your channel
You’ve now managed to add your YouTube social icons! This is what it should look like: